Welcome to Spinym ("Spinym," , "we," "us" or "our", "me", "my" might also refer to " Franz Nkemaka"). Spinym lets you connect with your friends, people nearby in a way you've never dared before: anonymously. Just send an ask, anonymously or openly, wait for the reply and share. Question & Answers, Create Stories, and Whispers!
By accessing or using our Services, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use our Services.
To access our Services, you affirm that you are 12 years and above, you are fully able and competent to enter into and comply with the terms and conditions in our TOU.
When using Spinym or our Services, you are not allowed to post, send, or share anything which:
- is obscene or pornographic, contains pictures of naked people, is sexually explicit, or depicts graphic violence
- is bullying someone or is intended to harass, scare or provoke anyone
- encourages dangerous or illegal activities or self-harm
- is discriminating somebody based on someone's sexuality, disability, gender, age, race, or religion
- could potentially cause any harm or damage to anyone
- violates other individual’s privacy rights
- competes with our Services or is spam
- shares, recompiles, decompiles, disassembles, reverse engineers, or makes or distributes any other form of, or any derivative work from, the Services
We have the right to remove, disable such content for any reason or no reason.
In Case you are a registered user, you can deactivate your account at any time by going to the settings page and clicking the Deactivate button. Please note, your account is just temporarily disabled till you log back in. Nobody can see it on Spinym.
The deletion or deactivation of your account can be explicitly denied by us if your account is under our moderator observation for an investigation of an abuse report for example or similar.
Spinym is a mobile and web App made & owned by Franz Nkemaka who lives in Germany. Therefore, you agree that the Services shall be from Germany; the laws of Germany apply to these TOU, the courts of Germany have the exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these TOU and all such matters and disputes arising out of or connected to Spinym.
You agree that you use our Services at your sole risk. All communicated content on the Platform is the responsibility of their owners and Spinym is not responsible for its content or any damage that could result from this content or the use of any of the site's services.
We have the right to block or remove content and accounts for any reason it sees adequate. In addition, you acknowledge that we have your consent to monitor and block content or ban users that we consider to be harassing or bullying.
Last Edited: 12 September 2020